Garage Roller Door Repairs in Sydney area
Metro Garage Services specialises in garage roller door repairs and servicing for garages in the Sydney. We offer maintenance and repair for all major door types. We are the experts you can trust for your garage roller door repairs, as well as other door types including sectional, panel and tilt doors. We also cover all repair work associated with all major brands of garage door motors and openers. In most cases, we are able take care of your garage door repair job, same day and on the spot.
As roller doors age, the components begin to wear out and you will find that your garage door makes more noises than when it was first installed. You can extend the operational lifespan of your garage door by booking an affordable servicing by Metro Garage Services.
Solve your garage door problems today! Call 0456 560 404 to get a quick quote. Our service area includes the NSW area
Maintenance and service of your garage doors and openers as recommended by the manufacturer is the best way to ensure the long and productive work cycle. Get in touch to learn more about the best solutions for your doors and openers.
Common Roller Door Problems
The most common problems associated with garage roller doors include the following:
- roller door jamming or ballooning
- stuck open or closed
- you need to open it manually not automatically
- emergency release is stuck
- lock or key damaged
- door heavy to lift, dropping, or not staying in open position
- remote control is not responding or working
- motor running but with no movement
- roller door too noisy or squeaking
- light is not working
- springs or hinges broken
Our Repairs Include:
- Clean vertical tracks
- Lubricate and re-align
- Clean and lubricate nylon felt on all four sides
- Lubricate, adjust and re-tension internal springs
- Clean and lubricate bushes on both sides
- Reprogram motor, adjust the open and close limits and force adjustment
- Replace weather strip
It’s reasonable to expect that at some point, your garage door regardless of its type may face one or more problems. Make sure that regular maintenance of your roller doors is undertaken. Your garage door requires a helping hand in order to continue working reliably and uninterrupted.
If you want to ensure smooth and flawless operation regime for your garage door motors then you have to make sure you maintain them regularly and properly. Usually, you need to service your garage doors on a yearly basis.