Installing garage door opener in Sydney
An automatic garage door opener is a true lifesaver when you’re tired, in a hurry, or when the weather is just terrible.
We all know how inconvenient it may be to open your garage door by hand over and over again, don’t we? Being able to open or close your garage door with a simple push of a button isn’t a luxury, but rather the 21st century necessity.
You already have a smartphone and a smart TV, do you really need to get out of your car each time to open/close a garage door?
Remote garage door opener installed and maintained.
Yes, it is possible to retrofit a door opener to your existing garage door. Call 0456 560 404 and talk to Metro Garage Services to get your existing garage door upgraded with a new automatic garage opener.
The Metro Garage Services team installs Merlin garage door openers, including a guarantee that only the latest technology solutions will be applied.
When working with us you’ll have a privilege of choosing the most suitable garage door motors and openers thanks to the abundance of available models we have to offer.
- Your car very often stays parked outside because it is convenient that way
- Exposure to bad weather
- Bad health or an old age prevents opening door
- Leaving children in car alone
- Heavy for children or elderly to lift
- Lost keys or broken locks
Automatic door opener installation service
- With our technician’s help, you can choose the right opener for your garage door: tilt or roller or sectional doors.
- Contact Metro Garage Services and arrange a time that is suitable for you.
- A professional service technician will service your door and install an opener.
- When completed and you are fully satisfied, you can authorise payment to be released.
- You can review the installation process provided so we can continue to provide our excellent service to more people in Sydney.
- You can save money. You have full manufacturer warranty as well as installation warranty supported by Australia’s largest network of industry professionals.
Types of door openers we install
Chain Drive: This is the most commonly used type of garage door openers. As the name suggests, it involves using a chain to pull a trolley that lifts up your door.
Chain Drives are affordable and extremely reliable. However, they tend to be a little bit noisy so they are often recommended for detached houses.
Belt Drive: This type of garage opener uses a belt instead of a chain to move your door. When it comes to noise, belt operated openers are much quieter than chain driven openers.
The main drawback, however, is that they are more expensive than the others.
Installation of automatic door opener in Sydney
Metro Garage Services install new automatic door openers in Sydney. We can take your existing non-motorised garage door and professionally install a remote controlled opener to give you the immediate convenience you see with the latest in automated garage doors.
Our service is prompt and carried out by professionally trained, courteous staff and all our services and products of course are provided with a guarantee for your peace of mind.