Upgrade to a Merlin Garage Door Opener
Just like any other mechanical components we use every single day, your garage door motor will have to go through the process of maintenance or repair. This also includes motor replacement, if necessary.
You can rest assured that as a result of our estimate you’ll get an honest answer whether or not you need to replace your garage motors. Sometimes, all it takes is a simple and an efficient repair work. All new products we’re going to use in our work include the full manufacturer’s warranty.
Authorised Agents for Merlin Garage Door Openers
We are an authorised representative for Merlin garage door openers. Metro Garage Services will make sure that all of your requirements and expectations are met in the best possible way. Your garage motors will be thoroughly evaluated in terms of their current age and individual characteristics (for instance, a double or single spaced garage). In addition, we’ll help you choose the garage door opener that best compliments your existing garage door fixtures.
Common Garage Door Problems with Merlin Garage Door Openers
- Door doesn’t move or gets stuck in open/closed position
- Door doesn’t respond to remote control signal
- Motor become noisy on remote signal
- Squeaking door or an extremely noisy motor
- Motor lights aren’t working
- Door isn’t evenly levelled on one side
- Frequency interferences from other devices
- Service vertical or horizontal fixtures, tracks, or fittings
- Repair motor receiver
- Lubricate, tracks, bearings, springs, hinges, and wheels
- Replace light bulbs
- Replace or repair lifting spring and cables
- Replace and assess motor